Lawrenceburg Motorcycle Speedway Classes
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
General Rules For all LMS Participants
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE NUMBERS AND NUMBER PLATES MINIMUM 6in`
Bike - Font and side Number plates with your number!
ATV - Front and back Number plates with your number!
Karts - Numbers on the kart in the front, sides and back wioth your number!
If we are unable to see your number we will be unable to score you!
* Any Discussion about race results will be AFTER ALL races!
- Referee's ruling / Judgment is final!
- No swearing or vulgar language.
- No fighting or physical contact will be tolerated.
- Trash talking/taunting is prohibited!
- No Arguing with track staff or officials and other participants.
- No burnouts on or off the track.
- Racers are responsible for the pit crew.
These offenses will result in a suspension or fine!
LMS is excited to announce a partnership with Hoosier Racing Tire for the 2018 season. There are many great things in store for our racers as a result of this relationship.
The tire rule has provided the means to guarantee the season end awards and banquet. In addition to product give-a-ways there will be championship jackets for all point class champions and recognition for their achievement on Hoosier Racing Tire’s website.
All point classes for the 2018 season will required to run Hoosier A40 compound tires on all 4 corners of the kart. The size specification will be as follows:
LF 5.0 x6 LR 6.0x6, RF&RR 8.0x6
Any question on the rule please contact
Bill or Justin Westerfeld